Transforming your life can be easy and effortless, all you need to do is make some small simple changes and you can turn you life around. Follow my top 10 tips for transforming your life.
1. Let go of attachments to people who drain your energy. If you really want to feel good about your life and yourself then spend time with people who encourage this in you. Stop wasting your energy and time on people who leave you feeling drained and unhappy.
2. Take 5-10 minutes each day to listen to your inner voice. Simply sit in silence for a few minutes every day to connect to your deeper wiser self, it will always have the answers and solutions you need.
3. Forgive everyone who has caused you pain and hurt. You don’t have to know how to forgive, simply allow yourself to simply say “I forgive you” and let go, forgiveness will naturally flow from your intention to forgive.
4. Forgive yourself, for everything! Make a list of all the things you feel any guilt or shame about, go through them one by one and simply forgive yourself of each misdemeanor and let go of those past mistakes.
5. Speak only good words. Avoid saying anything negative about yourself or anyone, only speak words that are nurturing and build either yourself or others up.
6. Do one good deed each day. It doesn’t have to be anything big, a simple smile to a stranger, a small thank you note or an offer to help someone is all that it takes. Doing good for others helps to grow your self esteem and naturally makes you feel good about yourself.
7. Monitor your own self-talk. Make a note of all the times you critisize, belittle yourself or fill your mind of self-doubt. Once you recognize your negative self-talk, simply “flip it” and turn the negative self-talk into positive self-talk. By making a note of it you will quickly recognize a theme/patttern and be able to make changes.
8. Let go of the past. There is nothing you can do about the past, so let it go and move on. The past serves no purpose in your present or in your future, the only thing that it can do is stop you from moving on with your life.
9. Be grateful! Find one thing every day to be thankful for, and say thank you. It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture to the world just a simple and mindful thank you in your own heart is all that’s required.
10. Be honest with yourself. Stop pretending that you are ok with the circumstances, situations, or people in your life. Find the courage to be honest with yourself and face up to what is going on in your life.
If you would like to find out how Transformational Change can work for you then why not speak to me in person, call 07701 096006
Avril Gill, Hypnotherapist Transformational Coach & Hypnotherapy Trainer